Monday, September 15, 2008

With Danila and Simona

I was able to see Danila a lot this trip which made me very happy. She is extremely accomodating and even though they both work full time and have three very active kids, whenever she had time she had me over.

Here is Alex as he is driving us to her house.


Here is Alex as he is driving us to her house. It is a beautiful drive from Ca Bondi because she also lives in the hills of Bologna and the entire drive is up and down these hills with a beautiful view from each peak. These picture does not do it justice.


Here is her house one night just before dinner (we ate there, under the porch).


Simona and her husband Maurizio and the kids were there too. Here I am with Alice!


I was also able to see Simona a couple of times, here she is at Ca Bondi Sunday morning when she came to visit us with her kids Alice and Amanda.


Me with Alice and Amanda.



No comments: