Friday, August 29, 2008

Lago di Garda

I know what you are thinking, is there any work being done? YES! This is what happened. We were cementing the main outside walls and we did a great job (pics coming next) but I overused my right wrist muscle in mixing cement all day, and my father scraped his hand quite a bit. So, we HAD to take a day off work and go to Lago di Garda. This is one of the largest lakes in Italy, it is beautiful, and I had never seen it. So we decided to drive up for the day. Here are the pictures!

Cool alley leading down to the water



Me, by the water, taking-in our day off.


Il lago.


Me, next to some beautiful flowers my dad loves.

Hello, me again.


and again, me.


Flowers, water, mountains. Awesome!


Man walking his bike in another nice alley.


No comments: